Pages

Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Parivash

Parivash

I've been everywhere looking for you.
Places where every day, I saw you.
The alley of memories.
Under hedge.

Even among your clothes, you were not.
I got many rivers to cross.
To find out you.
But was not none to beauty.

The river that we crossed it together.
My shoulder needs your head.
My arm needs the heat of your hand.



My body need your hug repeated.

I was afraid that the stay without you.
But I did not believe it.
Now I savor life without you.
What the hell is this world?

I do not, thy desire to return.
I want to be with you.
You were cold.
But it burns me.

My flame is declining.
Do not let me be ashes.
I Waiting for the news.
One voice.

Or a message.
I will warm our lives.
I'd burn the distances.
Turbulent inside of me.

My appearance chilled and inanimate.
In my brain struggles.
Is there a place where to calm down.
Whether the time, come.

Which to sit.
Never, never.
I'm not getting the rid of the battle of your silence.
If you do not speak with me.

I do not need you, to stay alive.
I need you to live out.

Speak to me, Parivash.
Parivash, Call me.
Call me, Parivash.


Kuala Lumpur
02/10/2015
10:30 am

Jahangir

No comments:

Post a Comment